神奇动物·thesewt / APH·北区欠 / LOTR·TL / 文豪野犬·太芥

A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall - Bob Dylan

A hard rain's gonna fall by Bob Dylan

【自翻译】

Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son? 
你去了哪里,蓝眼睛的孩子?
Oh, where have you been, my darling young one? 
你去了哪里,我亲爱的孩子?
I've stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains, 
我跋涉过十二座浓雾弥漫的高山
I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked highways, 
我穿行过六条嘈杂的高速公路
I've stepped in the middle of seven sad forests, 
我踏进过七个悲伤的丛林的深处
I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans, 
我还面对过绵延的死亡的海洋
I've been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard, 
还深入过千里无际的墓地
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard, 
啊大雨大雨大雨
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.

狂暴的大雨就要来临


Oh, what did you see, my blue-eyed son? 
你看见了什么,蓝眼睛的孩子?
Oh, what did you see, my darling young one? 
你看见了什么,我亲爱的孩子? 
I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it
我看见初生的婴孩被恶狼团团包围 
I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it, 
我看见钻石铺就之路荒芜无人
I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin', 
我看见鲜血滴落的漆黑树枝
I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin', 
我看见满是人群的房间,铁锤血流成河
I saw a white ladder all covered with water, 
我看见清水覆盖的白色梯子
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken, 
我看见千百人发出无声的呐喊
I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children, 
我看见年轻孩子手中的黑枪利剑
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, 
啊大雨大雨大雨
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall.

狂暴的大雨就要来临

And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son? 
你听见了什么,蓝眼睛的孩子 
And what did you hear, my darling young one? 
你听见了什么,我亲爱的孩子
I heard the sound of a thunder, it roared out a warnin', 
我听见雷声吼出警告
Heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world, 
我听见海浪咆哮着吞噬世界
Heard one hundred drummers whose hands were a-blazin', 
我听见无数鼓手,燃烧的双手啊
Heard ten thousand whisperin' and nobody listenin', 
我听见无数人在低语,内容无从得知
Heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin', 
我听见饥饿者的哀嚎和人们的冷笑
Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter, 
我听见一个诗人的歌声,死在贫民窟里
Heard the sound of a clown who cried in the alley, 
我听见一个农夫的声音,哭泣在山谷里
And it's a hard, and it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, 

啊大雨大雨大雨

And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall. 
狂暴的大雨就要来临

Oh, who did you meet, my blue-eyed son? 
你遇见了谁,蓝眼睛的孩子
Who did you meet, my darling young one? 
你遇见了谁,我亲爱的孩子 
I met a young child beside a dead pony, 
我遇见一个小孩,站在死去的马身边 
I met a white man who walked a black dog, 
我遇见一个白人,踏着一条黑色的狗 
I met a young woman whose body was burning, 
我遇见一个年轻的女人,她的婴孩正在燃烧 
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow, 
我遇见一个小女孩,她给了我一道彩虹 
I met one man who was wounded in love, 
我遇见一个男人,伤于爱情
I met another man who was wounded with hatred, 
我遇见另一个男人,伤于仇恨
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, 
啊大雨大雨大雨
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall. 
狂暴的大雨就要来临

Oh, what'll you do now, my blue-eyed son? 
你现在要做什么,蓝眼睛的孩子
Oh, what'll you do now, my darling young one? 
你现在要做什么,我亲爱的孩子
I'm a-goin' back out 'fore the rain starts a-fallin', 
在这大雨倾盆之前我要踏上归途
I'll walk to the depths of the deepest black forest, 
我要走进那最黑暗的森林深处 
Where the people are many and their hands are all empty, 
那里的人们两手空空 
Where the pellets of poison are flooding their waters, 
那里流淌着有毒的河流 
Where the home in the valley meets the damp dirty prison, 
山谷里的家园仿佛潮湿肮脏的监狱 
Where the executioner's face is always well hidden, 
屠夫的脸在人群中隐匿 
Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten, 
饥饿蔓延,灵魂忘却
Where black is the color, where none is the number, 
唯黑色永存,理性不在
And I'll tell it and think it and speak it and breathe it, 
我要讲述,要思考;我要呼吸,要歌唱 
And reflect it from the mountain so all souls can see it, 
我要让所有的灵魂都能看到那里的景象 
Then I'll stand on the ocean until I start sinkin', 
然后,我要直立在那大海上,直到我开始沉没 
But I'll know my song well before I start singin', 
我会听懂我的歌声,直到我开始沉没 
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, 

啊大雨大雨大雨

It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall... 

狂暴的大雨就要来临。

评论(5)
热度(4)

© 七七英寻 | Powered by LOFTER